Outlined below are the terms of enrolling in my online courses. I've tried to keep things as simple as possible so that you can enjoy the course content without any implications. However, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me. You can reach me via email through my main website, or use the chat feature below.
Updated on: 10th May 2023.
Purchasing a course
- Paying for your course: You can pay for your course using your debit or credit card via PayPal or Stripe. Please note that we do not store any sensitive payment information on this site. We also offer you the option of paying for your course using Crypto via Coinbase Commerce (Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum ETH, and Shiba Inu SHIB).
- Content download: The content and videos of this course are not available for download or viewing offline. When we release newer versions of the courses, archived videos of the older courses will be available for download. We will create a page in the membership area for this.
- Oxygen or Bricks Builder is not included: I know this may sound obvious, but I have received emails asking whether Bricks or Oxygen is included in the courses. The answer is no its not. If you don't own Oxygen Builder or Bricks Builder, this course will not be of any value to you. I highly recommend you check out my resources page to get access to all of the tools you need to take my courses.
- We do not provide website hosting: You will need a self-hosted WordPress site to use this course. Or, if you are learning to use Bricks or Oxygen for the first time, you don't need to obtain web hosting until you are ready to launch your site. The website projects included in the courses are hosted locally, which costs nothing. You'll need to download the WPLocal app for this and I show you how to get set up in the course.
- You cannot copy any content of this course without my consent: Please be nice to me, I have worked hard to create these courses for you so please do not duplicate or reproduce any part of this course physically, digitally, or electronically, without written permission from me (Fabrizio Van Marciano).
- You may not repackage and resell this course: Hopefully, this goes without saying, but here goes anyways: You may not resell or redistribute this course in part or in full.
- Accessibility: The course is available to all customers and businesses in a long list of countries. However, if the course is not available in your country, I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and will review this in the future.
- Multilingual: We have been testing several solutions to make our course website and content available in other languages (Spanish, German, French). Sadly, at this time, we haven't found a solution that meets the needs of our website. We will continue working on this.
- Account creation: You will need to create a username and login password to access the course content. These will be prompted to you when you have paid for the course in full. You should keep your login credentials safe at all times. If you have misplaced your password, you can request a new one via the site login area. If you need assistance, please use the chat feature below.
- Simple refund policy: We offer a simple 14-day money-back guarantee with all our courses. This means if you are not satisfied with the content, we will refund you in full, as long as you have completed less than 8% of the course content.
- Refund time: Refunds are processed within 5 working days, however, depending on your method of payment (credit card) please allow up to 10 working days before you see the refunded amount in your account. Once a refund has been completed, you will no longer have access to the course content, videos, and upgrades. If you decide to purchase the course again in the future, we cannot honor the price you originally paid, assuming the course is now at a new higher price.
- Refund method: We only refund the original payment method you used.