Outlined below are the terms of enrolling in my online courses. I've tried to keep things as simple as possible so that you can enjoy the course content without any confusion. However, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me. You can reach me via email through my main website, or use the Facebook chat feature below.
For specific course terms and conditions, please review each course landing page FAQ section.
Terms updated on: 28th November 2023.
Purchasing a course
- Paying for your course: You can pay for your course using your debit or credit card via PayPal or Stripe. Please note that we do not store any sensitive payment information on this site. We also offer you the option of paying for your course using Crypto via Coinbase Commerce (Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum ETH, and Shiba Inu SHIB).
- One-time fee model: Currently we have a one-time fee model for all our courses. However, we are considering an annual pricing model for our courses in 2024. At the moment, this is just a consideration, and whatever we decide it will not affect existing course members.
- Content download: The content and videos of each course are not available for download or viewing offline. This may change in the future.
- Oxygen or Bricks Builder is not included: I know this may sound obvious, but I have received emails asking whether a free version of Bricks or Oxygen is included in the courses. The answer is no. No technology is included in the course. If you don't own a version of Oxygen or Bricks Builder with a valid license, this course will not be of any value to you. I highly recommend you check out my resources page to get access to all of the tools you need to take my online courses.
- We do not provide website hosting: You will need a self-hosted WordPress site to use this course. Or, if you are learning to use Bricks or Oxygen for the first time, you don't need to obtain web hosting until you are ready to launch your site. The website-building projects included in my courses are hosted locally. You'll need to download the free WPLocal app for this and I show you how to get set up in each course.
- You cannot copy any content of this course without my consent: Please be nice to us, Samantha and I have worked very hard to create these courses for you, so please do not duplicate or reproduce any part of this course physically, digitally, or electronically, without written permission from us (Course content Primary Author: Fabrizio Van Marciano).
- You may not repackage and resell this course: Hopefully, this goes without saying: You may not resell or redistribute this course in part or in full in any way or form.
- Accessibility: The course is available to all customers and businesses in a long list of countries. However, if the course is not available to purchase in your country, we do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and will review this in the future.
- Multilingual: We have been testing several solutions to make our course website (contextual content) available in other languages (Spanish, German, French). Sadly, at this time, we haven't found a solution that is either cost-effective or bug-free to meet the needs of our website. We will continue to research this and hopefully find a solution.
- Account creation: You will need to create a username and login password to access the members area. These will be prompted to you when you have paid for the course in full. You should keep your login credentials safe at all times. If you have misplaced your password, you can request a new one via the site login area. If you need assistance, please use the chat feature below. If you do not see the course you have purchased in your member area, you can navigate to the Courses tab and click on the courses available to you.
Upgrading + downgrading
- You cannot downgrade your course plan: For example, if you purchased the All Access Pass, you cannot downgrade to a single course. You can, however, request a refund for the All Access Pass and then decide to purchase a single course plan.
- Upgrading: Upgrades are only available for single course members. All Courses Access Pass members do not need to upgrade to anything else. If an upgrade is available, it will be displayed in the Upgrade Tab of your account.
- Van Marciano Pro Qualification: If you purchased my first course (Oxygen Builder 4.0) before the 21st of November 2022, you do not need to upgrade to the All Access Pass as the offer then was that you would receive access to all future courses as an early investor/enrollee. Single course purchases made after the 21st of November 2022 do not qualify for this offer as it has expired. However, if you purchased after the 21st of November 2022 and wish to upgrade to the All Access Pass, you can do so by reviewing the Upgrade option available in your Member dashboard. The upgrade will cost €49.17 and is only available until the 31st of December 2023.
- Simple refund policy: We offer a simple 14-day money-back guarantee with all our courses. This means if you are not satisfied with the content, we will refund you in full, as long as you have completed less than 5% of the course content.
- Refund time: Refunds are processed within 5 working days, however, depending on your payment method (credit card) please allow up to 10 working days before you see the refunded amount in your account. Once a refund has been completed, you will no longer have access to the course content, videos, and upgrades. If you decide to purchase the course again in the future, we cannot honor the original price you paid, assuming the course is now at a new higher price.
- Refund method: We only refund the original payment method you used. Please note that if you purchased the courses using Cryptocurrency, we cannot offer you a refund. So please consider this carefully before using Crypto to pay for your course.